1. Smooth Blowouts in up to Half the Time - POWER of a Dryer, VOLUME of a Styler. The hairdryer is 13 inches long with 2 inches shaft. Also, it is 4 inches wide from bristle-tip to bristle-tip
2. Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. The Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control
3. 1100 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift.
4. IONIC Technology: Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth, and make hair shinier while reducing frizz and static5. 2 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility with Cool Option. US plug comes with 120V, and the EU/UK/AU plug comes with 120-240V voltage.
Color: black (other can be customized)
Voltage / Power: 110/220V, rated power 1000w
Heating material: resistance wire
Number of segments: Three files (0, 1, 2, 3).
Power cord length: 2m, 360-degree rotation
Plug specifications: (The spot is only European regulations, domestically, other specifications need to be customized or converted)
Turtle temperature: third gear: 160 ° C; 180 ° C; 200 ° C;
Product size: 34*7.5*5.5CM
Color box size: 40.5*14*9cm
Optimal styling time: 1-2 min.
Dimensions Of Heating Plate: Others
for the AU, UK, EU plugs, the voltage is 220v-240v
for the US, the voltage is 110v.
1x Host,1x Manual
- Premium secured shipping = 3.99 $
- Premium secured shipping = Free for orders over 45.00$
- Products are shipped between 7 to 20 days. Different products have different estimated shipping time. We try our best to deliver as fast as we.
Recently Viewed Products
It's perfect, just like in the big but very light image (which makes it manageable) fast shipping I ordered yesterday Thursday and arrived today Friday (the order and reception both on schedule tomorrow) I haven't used it yet but I 've turned it on to see if it works and goes well, it doesn't have that much power I'll come in a few days to add a comment after at the moment per shipment and seller recommended. I'm pleasantly surprised! Dry with protector goes great makes it pretty smooth, I need to try it with wet hair, it makes noise but it's bearable and smells a little strange but it's normal, some spikes have been twisted I understand it's because of the movement, (it depends on coml manipulates it) It really warms the handle you have to be careful (put on some heat protective glove), my hair is well curly and crespo and you notice the smooth, it doesn't leave you as In the images of some; It leaves it smooth but with volume which is great for my taste now well if you want it overtly smooth you must pass the iron. Certainly an excellent purchase I hope it will last me long enough